Our Resource section is aimed to provide answers to FAQs, links to publications as well collaborations, and also a useful links section with links to articles, workshops, and useful software.
Coding and Visualization
- Informative blog articles at Data Science Central
- If you love to code (bioinformatics problems), visit Rosalind
- R-bloogers always save my day!
- Principal Component Analysis (in R) and Principal Component Analysis (in Python).
Articles and publications
- This paper is a good read for CRISPR
- The software used for analyzing the screening results MAGeCK, RIGER
- Take an insight into the methods used by gene set enrichment analysis
- Various gene set analysis methods
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test
- This is a blog by Rafa Irizarry, Roger Peng and Jeff Leek
- Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science
- How does multiple testing correction work?
- Single Cell Sequencing
- An Introduction to the Analysis of Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing Data
- Normalization in single cell
Some of the best genome viewers to visualize your data:
BAM/SAM format explained. These are the alignment files that you get from the Lab:
- Broad Workshops - These are great to understand whole exome/genome sequencing.
- GATK3 workshop (Read about the GATK3 workshop)