Skip to main content
- Certificate of Merit, Educational Poster “Vascular Complications Following Liver Transplant: Diagnosis and Intervention.” Radiological Society of North America, Chicago, IL. November 2015.
- Top Rate Poster, Scientific Abstract “Predictors of Adequate US Quality for HCC Surveillance in Patients with Cirrhosis.” International Liver Cancer Association annual meeting, Vancouver, Canada. September 2016.
- Certificate of Merit, Scientific Abstract “ACR US LI-RADS in clinical practice: a multi-center experience.” ARRS annual meeting, Washington, DC. April 2018.
- Certificate of Merit, Educational Poster “Bubbles, Bubbles, Toils, and Troubles: Artifacts in Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound.” Radiological Society of North America annual meeting, Chicago IL, Nov 26th, 2018.
- Poster of Distinction, Scientific Abstract "Ultrasound Quality for Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Patient with Cirrhosis." Digestive Disease Week, American Association of the Study of Liver Disease, May 21st, 2021.
- Magna Cum Laude award, Educational Poster "Artifacts in Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Don't Burst Your Bubble!" Radiological Society of North America, Chicago, IL, Dec 2nd, 2021.'
- Meritorious Serice award was awarded to Amber Lachowicz, RDMS, RVT, RT(R), recognizing her superior, patient-centered service in her role at UT Southwestern. Februrary 25th, 2022.