Our lab has focused on pragmatic clinical trials focusing on improving uptake and utilization of guideline-directed medical therapy across a diverse range of conditions, including heart failure with reduced ejection fraction, diabetic cardiomyopathy, and acute coronary syndromes. Additionally, we have investigated novel, EHR integrated strategies to advise clinicians on risk of adverse outcomes among patients with diabetic cardiomyopathy.
Ongoing Clinical Trials
- Polypill strategy for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction
- Efficacy of an m-health cardiac rehabilitation program in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction
- Polypill strategy for acute coronary syndrome
- Furoscix in patients with heart failure and diuretic resistance
- Electronic alerts for heart failure prevention in diabetes
- A multicenter, adaptive, randomized controlled platform trial of the safety and efficacy of antithrombotic strategies in hospitalized adults with COVID-19